发布时间：2022-05-13 14:25:28 人气：14
Composition of positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system in powder conveying
Brief introduction of positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system
The positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system mainly uses the air flow generated by roots blower as the carrier to transport granular, powdery and small pieces of materials to the designated unloading point. The conveying pipeline has flexible layout, good tightness, less dust flying and overflow, high energy-saving and environmental protection efficiency, simple operation and easy maintenance, can realize bulk material transportation, high degree of automation, and effectively reduce personnel transportation costs, packaging and loading and unloading costs. In addition, In the conveying process of the positive pressure pneumatic conveying system, it can also carry out a variety of material or chemical processes for materials at the same time, such as material mixing, crushing, grading, drying, cooling and other processes.
System parameters: the system mainly uses roots blower as the power source, air speed: 15m / s-30m / s, material speed: 8m / s-15m / s, conveying capacity: 1-100t / h, and the conveying distance is within 150m (multi-stage power source is adopted, and the distance can be up to 1000m).
The configuration of the positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system generally uses the roots blower as the air source. The roots blower is at the front end of the system and blows the materials to the distant receiving bin by the outlet wind force of the fan.
The positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system is mainly composed of Roots blower, conveying system (rotary feeder, continuous conveying pump, pipeline, switching valve, valve instrument, etc.), ash storage system (ash silo, dust collector on the top of the silo, dry ash bulk machine, humidifying mixer, valve instrument, etc.) and other equipment. It is mainly powered by roots blower, and the ash stored in the ash hopper is sent to the ash silo through pipeline for storage, and then transported outside by tank truck or truck. Due to its low air source pressure, The dust concentration in the pipeline is low, which has the advantages of large transportation capacity, low energy consumption, equipment wear and low maintenance cost.
Characteristics of positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system
① The positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system has the advantages of high automation, less gas outlet investment, simple operation, easy maintenance, high energy conservation and environmental protection efficiency;
② Using the gas dynamic pressure, the material advances in the pipeline at a high speed (8m / s-25m / s), and the conveying pressure decreases gradually along the conveying pipeline;
③ Continuous conveying, conveying flow pattern, conveying speed, conveying pressure and material gas ratio remain basically stable, with high operation reliability and easy maintenance;
④ When applied to the closed-loop system, there is no need to add pneumatic buffer equipment, which is easy to control; ⑤ Short conveying distance, especially suitable for short or medium distance pneumatic conveying;
⑥ The system transportation is continuous or intermittent. There is no material accumulation in the pipeline, and the transportation has little environmental pollution.
Limitations and deficiencies
1. Compared with some mechanical conveying forms, pneumatic conveying system has high energy consumption, such as long-distance high-capacity conveying.
⒉. The conveying distance is limited. The long distance can exceed 1000 meters, but the actual conveying distance is generally 5-500 meters.
3. Limited transportation capacity. Although the maximum capacity of pneumatic conveying can reach 400 tons / hour, the conveying capacity of most systems is 1-60 tons / hour. 4. Abrasive products will wear pipes and equipment.
5. Fragile products will be damaged during high-speed transportation.
Working principle and system advantages of negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system
The negative pressure pneumatic conveying system is mainly composed of: pneumatic conveying fan (roots pump, roots vacuum pump, negative pressure Roots fan), reclaiming device, pipeline, buffer bin, dust collector, unloading device, etc.
The negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system mainly uses the negative pressure roots vacuum pump as the power source. The pipeline conveying pressure is in a low vacuum state, the pipeline wind speed is about 10-35 M / s, and the materials are in the form of fog in the pipeline. The starting pressure of negative pressure transmission is equal to or close to atmospheric pressure, the end pressure is between - 10 and - 50kPa, and the pipeline vacuum increases gradually along the pneumatic transmission pipeline.
Working principle of negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system
1. The system mainly uses roots blower or vacuum pump as the air source equipment, and the air source equipment is at the end of the system; 2. The components of reclaiming device in pneumatic conveying system usually adopt suction nozzle with special structure;
3. After the fan operates, the whole system will be pumped to form negative pressure. The material will be sucked into the material conveying pipe by the pressure difference inside and outside the pipe. The material and part of the air will be sucked into the suction nozzle at the same time and sent to the buffer bin;
4. In the buffer bin, materials and air are separated, and the separated materials are discharged from the bottom of the buffer bin through the air lock valve; 5. The fine powder particles that have not been separated are transported into the dust remover for purification, and the purified air is discharged into the atmosphere through the dust remover and fan.
Advantages of negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system
1. The negative pressure system has the characteristics of large pneumatic conveying capacity, long conveying distance and fast conveying speed;
2. The system is easy to reclaim. It is suitable for reclaiming from low-pressure, deep and narrow reclaiming points. It can be used where reclaiming is not required to produce dust, and can realize centralized feeding from multiple feeding points to one place. The negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system has wide applicability and is widely used. Powder and particles can be transported smoothly;
3. The air source of the system is located at the end, and the lubricating oil or water will not be mixed into the transported materials, so the transported materials are cleaner;
4. Because there is negative pressure in the conveying pipeline of the system, the conveyed materials will not leak when the system pipeline is worn or there is a gap. In addition, because the pressure in the negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system is lower than the atmospheric pressure, the water is easier to evaporate, so the materials with more water are easier to transport than other methods;
5. The gas conveyed by the system is generally directly taken from the atmosphere, and the temperature of the gas is the ambient temperature. Therefore, the negative pressure pneumatic conveying system is suitable for heat sensitive materials sensitive to temperature
The bulk material conveying efficiency of the negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system is high. Because the materials are transported in a completely closed pipeline, the phenomena of moisture, dirt and mixing with other sundries can be avoided. The material conveying quality is high. The materials can be sent from multiple points to one place or from one place to multiple places, and the long-distance conveying can be realized. In addition, the system can also realize the mixing, crushing, grading, drying, cooling, and Dust removal and other process operations.
Roots blower and roots vacuum pump produced and sold by Shanghai Ruizhe Environmental Protection Equipment Group Co., Ltd. are widely used in positive pressure and negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system! At the same time, there are many manufacturers of positive pressure and negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system and central feeding system among the company's customers! If your company is purchasing related products, you can contact us!