发布时间：2022-06-29 09:27:19 人气：102 点赞：0
A fountain is a combination that sprays water or other liquids through a nozzle under a certain pressure and has a specific shape. It is usually a water pump that provides water pressure. Generally speaking, the fountain landscape can be divided into two categories:
First, it is made by imitating natural waterscape according to local conditions and the terrain structure of the site, such as wall spring, fog spring, pipe flow, stream, waterfall, water curtain, falling water, water surge, vortex, etc.
The second is to rely entirely on fountain equipment for artificial landscaping. This kind of waterscape has been widely used in the construction field in recent years, with rapid development and a wide variety, including music fountain, program-controlled fountain, swing fountain, running fountain, bright fountain, amusement fountain, ultra-high fountain, laser water screen film, etc.
The artificial fountain was originally a landscape in the garden architecture of the Ming Dynasty. It was invented by Zhu Youxiao, Emperor Xizong of the Ming Dynasty. Emperor Xizong of the Ming Dynasty invented the earliest fountain in China. People in the palace called this fountain a bronze tank water play, which was unique in the world at that time. At that time, the Palace used copper jars or wooden barrels to hold water for drinking. He chiseled a small hole under these water containers and set a mechanism inside. Once the mechanism was operated, the water in the jars could fly out. Sometimes it flowed like a waterfall, sometimes it scattered like snow, and finally it turned into a jade pillar, hitting many small wooden balls outside the jars. The wooden balls floated on the water tip and jumped with the water for a long time.
Function of artificial fountain
Artificial fountains are generally decorative water sprinklers built for the needs of landscaping. Fountains can moisten the surrounding air, reduce dust and lower the temperature. The tiny drops of water in the fountain collide with air molecules and can produce a large number of negative oxygen ions. Therefore, the fountain is beneficial to improve the appearance of the city and enhance the physical and mental health of residents.
In recent years, with the development of domestic environmental protection, the shadow of artificial fountains can be seen in many municipal river training projects! The main function of artificial fountain equipment in water ecological treatment is to increase oxygen and coexist with landscape! For example, the river training project in xiaruzhong!
The picture shows one of the fountain equipment produced and sold by our company. The equipment has three different power supply modes: 220V, 360V and solar power supply! If you need to know the price and purpose of this product, you can contact our online customer service or call our 7*12 (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) hour free hotline: 400-155-8689!
Classification of artificial fountains
(1) Pool fountain: This is the most common form. The pool is designed and the sprinkler, lighting and equipment are installed. When the spray is stopped, it is a stilling basin.
(2) Dry pool fountain: the sprinkler is hidden underground and is suitable for places where people can participate, such as squares and amusement parks. When stopping spraying, it is a slightly concave floor in the field. The disadvantage is that the water quality is easy to be polluted. (3) Shallow pool fountain: the sprinkler is placed between rocks and potted plants, which can make the whole range of spraying water into a shallow basin, or only set a few water bowls at the jet falling point. There is a geyser in Disneyland in the United States. A regularly sprays a string of drops of water to B, and then B sprays a string of drops of water to C. in this way, it continues to cycle and jump.
(4) Stage fountains: cinemas, dance halls, amusement parks and other places, sometimes used as stage foreground and background, and sometimes used as performance places and activities. Small facilities and pools here are often mobile.
(5) Bonsai fountains: the furnishings in families and public places vary in size. Such facilities with water as the main landscape are not limited to the "spray" water posture, but easy to absorb high-tech achievements and make unexpected landscapes, which is very enlightening.
(6) Natural fountain: the nozzle is placed in the natural water body.
(7) Water curtain image: the water curtain film of the Chenghuang Temple in Shanghai consists of a fan-shaped water curtain with a width of more than 10 meters and a length of more than 20 meters, which is connected with the sky at night. When the film is shown, the characters travel thousands of miles without a shadow.